Strictly speaking, that was my first job interview in my life, as I was offered a sponsorship by my current company after the interview 10 years ago.
Below are 10 random interview questions I remembered:
1) Why are you leaving your current company? (as if I will tell the truth!) (scored)
2) Why did you choose us? ( Testing my knowledge and preparation of the company) (scored)
3) What other companies have you applied? (Testing my “loyalty” preference) (scored)
4) What are the qualities you have that will enable you to excel in the post you are applying? (scored)
5) Describe yourself (flunk)
6) Tell me how your boss will describe you? (flunk)
7) How will your colleagues describe you? (scored)
8) What was the most challenging encounter you met this year and how did you resolved it? (flunk)
9) Tell me more about the awards you receive during your career stint. (scored)
10) What do you think we can offer you? (scored)
Obviously I did not prepare for the interview! I believe I scored a 6.5/10 for my performance. I believe I will not get selected, but my takeaway is that it gave me a good feel of what employers will want from prospective employees. Oh well, better luck next time! Actually I am not keen to join that firm also, heard that people there work longer hours than my side. I will be in a dilemma if I am eventually offered a post. In any case, I having more options in life cannot be a bad thing, right?
Let time tell!